Beef meatloaf was my father’s favorite meal when we were growing up. Mom made it once every week. Monday night was meatloaf night in our home. It wasn’t long before I had memorized her delicious recipe. Even up to this day she still makes it every week, and now I make it regularly for my family too. I like to wrap leftover meatloaf in cling-wrap to keep it moist.
- Fold in the eggs with the ground beef. Add the breadcrumbs, onion, and green pepper, mixing gently.
- Stir in the horseradish, salt, mustard, milk, and ketchup.
- Shape into a loaf. Brown well on all sides in melted drippings. Brush the loaf with additional ketchup.
- Cool the cooker a few minutes before adding water to prevent evaporation.
- Pressure cook. Reduce pressure with cool water.
Sign up for our newsletter so that you can be notified every time a new recipe is posted