Weight loss diets don’t have to be boring. You can still enjoy your meals even when you’re on a diet. This is another low-carb meal that is suitable for those who are on a weight loss diet.
I have a sister who is on a keto diet and I sometimes make this when she comes over for dinner. It’s enjoyed by the whole family, even those who aren’t on a low-carb diet.
Garlic Pork Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Remove all the leaves from the cauliflower and cut it into small florets.
- Place the florets in a food processor and blend until they are a rice-like texture. Be careful not to over-process them. Set aside, and drain excess moisture with a towel, if desired.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook the pork until no pink is showing, then add the garlic, onions, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and honey, stirring until the sauce has started to brown.
- Stir until most of the liquid has reduced, then add the cauliflower rice. Cook for about 3 – 4 minutes until the pork is incorporated evenly into the cauliflower.
- Spread the rice towards the edge of the pan, creating a well in the center.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the well, stirring only the eggs until they are cooked.
- Fold the eggs into the rice, then mix in the green onions.
Sign up for our newsletter so that you can be notified every time a new recipe is posted