This is another recipe that I like to use my home-grown lemons in. The recipe is beginner-friendly, just about anyone can make it. I have served this to our guests numerous times, and they just can’t believe that a dish this tasty could be so easy to make!
Grilled Salmon Fillets With Orange Zest On Lemon-Scented Couscous
- Wipe the salmon and remove any pin bones.
- Marinate in orange juice, mustard and honey for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and sauté the fennel bulbs until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan, lift the salmon out of the marinade and place presentation-side down on the hot pan. Cook for 3 – 4 minutes, carefully turn over and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir the orange zest into the fennel, and serve with the fennel on a bed of couscous.
- Pour boiling stock over the couscous, cover and stand until all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and break up the lumps, add the lemon zest, juice, olive oil, and parsley. Mix well.
- Serve with the grilled salmon fillets.
- The salmon can also be poached in the orange juice, honey, and mustard sauce. Place all the ingredients in a shallow dish, cover, and place in the oven at 350°F/180°C for 15 minutes. Serve with the fennel and pour the delicious sauce over the salmon.
Sign up for our newsletter so that you can be notified every time a new recipe is posted