If you don’t have haddock, you can make this pie with other white fish. I enjoy the haddock variation the most, but I sometimes use other fish varieties, just to keep things interesting. If you make it, please let me know in the comments what fish you used and how you liked it.
Haddock Fish Pie
- Flake the fish and remove the bones.
- Mix half of the potatoes with the fish and butter; add seasoning.
- Moisten the mixture with egg or milk.
- Put the mixture in a greased pie dish and cover with the remaining potatoes.
- Bake at 350°F/180°C oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
Sign up for our newsletter so that you can be notified every time a new recipe is posted