If you have ever had meringues before, I don’t have to convince you how great they are. If you have never eaten them before, you are missing out and you really need to give them a try. Everyone who has eaten one of my meringues loved them. Go ahead and make them yourself and if this is your first time having meringues, let me know in the comments how you liked them.
- Spray a baking tray with non-stick baking spray and line it with foil.
- Beat the egg whites until foamy. Gradually add the sugar, a little at a time, and beat until the mixture is thick and the sugar has dissolved.
- Fold in the cornflour, vinegar, and food coloring.
- Pour the mixture into a piping bag with a medium-sized nozzle, and pipe rosettes onto the baking tray.
- Bake at 210°F/100°C for 40 minutes until done.
- Switch off the oven and leave to dry out. Sandwich with the ganache mixture just before serving.
Sign up for our newsletter so that you can be notified every time a new recipe is posted