I have never been able to have a salad only for lunch or dinner, except for pasta salad. Every other type of salad only works as a side dish for me. This salad is rich in olive and tomato flavors. You can use any type of pasta here, it will work just as well.
Pasta, Olive And Tomato Salad
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package until it is done but still firm. Drain, then rinse with cold water and drain again. Place the cooked pasta in a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium to high heat. Cook the onion and garlic until tender, stirring frequently.
- Toss the pasta with the onion mixture, broth, lemon juice, and parsley. Cover and chill.
- Bring to room temperature. Stir in the tomatoes and olives.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sign up for our newsletter so that you can be notified every time a new recipe is posted