This is an excellent recipe for those who are on a low-carb diet. It is low in calories so if you’re on a weight loss journey, you can go ahead and give it a try.
Sesame Chicken And Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Remove all the leaves from the cauliflower and cut it into small florets.
- Place the florets in a food processor and blend until they are a rice-like texture. Be careful not to over-process or it may turn mushy. Set aside. Drain excess moisture with a towel, if desired.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook the chicken until no pink is showing.
- Add the peas, carrots, soy sauce, and black pepper.
- Stir until most of the liquid has reduced, then add the cauliflower rice. Cook for about 3 – 4 minutes until the vegetables and chicken are incorporated evenly into the cauliflower.
- Spread the rice towards the edges of the pan, creating a well in the center.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the well, stirring only the eggs until they are cooked.
- Fold the eggs into the rice, then mix in the sesame seeds.
Sign up for our newsletter so that you can be notified every time a new recipe is posted