Silver dollar pancakes are smaller than regular pancakes, hence the name. This recipe makes light and fluffy pancakes that the kids will love.
Silver Dollar Pancakes
- Mix the flour, sugar, and baking powder together.
- Whisk the milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a jug.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Pour in the wet ingredients.
- Whisk until blended.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat a large non-stick pan with vegetable cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
- For each pancake, put 1 tablespoon onto the pan. Cook until undersides are golden.
Sign up for our newsletter so that you can be notified every time a new recipe is posted