This delicious and heart warming chicken stew is perfect for any occasion. It is the ultimate comfort food. I especially like to have it on those cold winter nights. If you think that the spices are too much for you, you can adjust the quantities to suit you.
Spicy Chicken Stew
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and brown the chicken on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the pan; add the onion, carrot, and sliced pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic, chili, curry, and spicy barbeque spice. Sauté for another minute.
- Add the chicken portions together with the chutney and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add a little water if necessary.
Sign up for our newsletter so that you can be notified every time a new recipe is posted