Do you feel like having a nice Japanese meal for dinner but don’t want to go and eat out? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. Here is a tasty Teriyaki chicken recipe that you and your family are sure going to enjoy.
- Combine the lemon juice, soy sauce, oil, chili sauce, garlic, celery stick, and mustard. Mix and set aside.
- Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish and pour the marinade over. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or leave overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C and cook the chicken for 30 minutes. Grill each side for 10 minutes while brushing the marinade over the chicken.
- Remove the chicken from the oven dish and pour the remaining marinade over the chicken.
- Serve with rice and veggies of your choice.
Sign up for our newsletter so that you can be notified every time a new recipe is posted